Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Question

Why is it that the first female ever nominated to be vice president is plagued with all the issues that you would expect a female to be plagued with? Why couldn't they find a woman with less drama to put in the lime light..

I'm not mad about Sarah Palins personal life...In fact, I don't care. I think it's irrelevant.... I'm just pissed that as the first potential female vice-president, she's not a much stronger candidate representing all the strong women in the world... Are there any normal women in politics?

Where is Nancy Pelosi when we need her? If she was Republican would they have picked her instead? At least she's normal...as far as we know... ugh! disappointed.

In happier news...Karl Lagerfeld hit the nail on the head with this. I feel the same exact way.

XO.

No comments: