Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Worthlessness to the max!!

I am having one of those day's.... one of those day's where I feel like a fool. I am sitting here at my desk remembering all those embarrasing moments in my life where I just felt low.. I am remembering all those times where people thought they were better than me, or made me feel worthless. Soo now all I can do is think about how I want to just show them, show them alllllllll!!!!!!!
ahhhhhhhhH KINFO I am soo mad.......... I want to achieve it all. I want to have everything I ever wanted... but I am lazy heheheh...I also think we need a project relief meeting. How about a La Madelaine meeting on Friday with a Barnes and Nobles addeedoodaa afterwards. I'll come to your place??? let me know kin to da fo!!!!!!!
Do you feel worthless. share your thoughts... how do we become successful???

2 comments:

Nataleesthot said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Shnubz said...

Believe me I understand...
I mean you know when you do those things in life and you think OH MY GOD cringe...
and the worst part is that I have sooo many embarrasing moments.. and you know I feel like my mouth is just huge, and my actions are small. Here we start this great Project Relief, and after 2 weeks we've gone flat. I mean if we can't do anything we might as well join the group of people who just admit to being failures. I mean I really am one of those all talk no action people.

And this whole florida trainee thing sucks. I mean how long are you going to have to train her for? You know what this means.. extra cute outfit tomorrow... your desk musy be immaculate, and you must organize yourself completely before she arrives.. I hate it when you have to train somebody.. and they act like everything is "really interesting" and they act like its all sooo different, and then they give you the "everyone here seems really friendly, I think I'll fit right in" speech. Please woman, ain't nobody like you anyways!! Kinfo tell that trainee to go back to Florida and join the other plastics.. cus nobody needs them here.......
ughh ughh ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

kin to da 4