Thursday, April 06, 2006

"and I said, knowing you is loving you"

"WHAT?" That was my first reaction but instead I just smiled, blushed and changed the subject. Here's how it started:

I met him at Cosi, looking all cute(after changing about 7times..) and happy to see him after a LONG week apart. While discussing his trip to the west, he mentioned that his friends wife was giving him a hard time about me. This is how the conversation went:


Aye: Jade was giving me a hard time about you
Me: Yeah? What was she saying?
Aye: She just wanted to know who you are and stuff like that..
Me: and you said?
Aye: I said knowing you is loving you.

My first reaction was to ask him: So do you know me?

But since I'm not ready for the consequences of that conversation, I just smiled, blushed and our conversation shifted in another direction.

I don't want to over-think it. but it's run through my mind one or two times in the past two days. Wondering what he meant and should I take notice of it or should I ignore it as just another 'fart-in-the-wind'...

Hmmmm....

No comments: