Tuesday, July 18, 2006

PMS

I have always considered myself a feminist but recently I have found myself putting my feminist flag down and giving up on that movement. I am beginning to see the light.It’s a mans world. Man has miraculously found a way to cure cancer (if detected in the early stages blah blah blah), men are shooting in and out of Space like it’s a vacation spot but to date, we are yet to find a cure for menstrual cramps. I have a feeling that if men had to be rendered useless (wait..aren’t they already) for 2-3days out of every month because of blinding menstrual cramps, they would be a thing of the past. Cured in 1960 by some crazy dude. Hell Einstein would have figured it out in his time. And that my friends is where the injustices begin.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ouch