Friday, October 27, 2006

Marie Antoinette? more like Marie Suckfestnette!!!



I don't even know where to begin with this one.

First of all, 90% of the cast had American accents. Wasn't it supposed to be in France? Isn't she supposed to be Austrian? and I hate it when people try to bring a modern twist to something old and do it wrong...I can think of only one movie that did it right A knights tale(link). Everybody else tries and FAILS! All the rock music was horribly misplaced in the movie....and worst of all...there was NO DIALOGUE! Non! I can't remember even one conversation.

This Movie is supposed to be about the life of Marie Antoinette. One of the most hated queens of France and from what I heard Sophia Coppola(Ms. Director) was trying to portray her in a different light. give us more of an insight to her.....ummmmmmm ?????????

$9.25 I'll never get back. Anyway. The only reason I went is because Greys Anatomy was having a re-run night. Otherwise I wouldn't have wasted my precious Thursday evening on that bull!

No comments: