Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Not the sharpest tool in the shed

Trusty Payroll Administrator(TPA): Good Afternoon this is *******(the-place-i-go-when-I-want-to-feel-suicidal!)
Crazy-Clueless-Lady(CCL): Uh. Yes. I wanted to return three copies of the Di Vinci code, see the problem was
TPA: I’m sorry to cut you short ma’am but I believe you have the wrong number
CCL: Oh. Is this Randal House?
TPA: No.Ma’am. It’s the-place-I-go-when-I-want-to-feel-suicidal.
CCL: So….Did you call in? Do I need to assist you with something?
TPA: (WHAT?) No. You ma’am you called me.(The only reason I’m being civil is because I think this might be a prank from corporate or something. Surely..no one can be this clueless)
CCL: Is this? 8(voice drifts off). Oh I think I might have dialed the wrong number.
TPA: (Yeah! No shit!) Yes. I think so too.
CCL: Aw…*giggle, giggle, giggle* Sorry about that.
TPA: Uhuh.

Two minutes of my life I’ll never get back.

No comments: