Monday, May 08, 2006

Atkins is the new pink


for me at least.

For the past month I've been working out about 4 to 6 times a week and semi-dieting but haven't been able to loose any weight. Initially my plan was to loose 7lbs by May 26th but it looks like my dream is dwindling into thin air so I did what every desparate girl in need does.

I'm going on ATKINS. Yes...High protein, no carb diet. I tried the whole high protein low carb thing and that didn't work very well. Today is my first day and I just ate two cheeseburgers....I can eat as many chicken wings as I want, I can pig out on cheese and still be within the limits of my diet..eggs...aahhhh all the yum yums of this world! I LOVE IT!

I'm doing it for 2wks because I'm desparate to loose the 7lbs and look SMOKING . I want my hott body to say..EAT YOUR HEARTS OUT FUCKERS! I'M BACK AND I'M SMoKING HOTT.DEAL WITH IT! That's my ammunition. Now lets see how this goes...

No comments: