Monday, February 01, 2010

2010 grammys- the YES edition


Two of my most favorite looks of the evening are the two ladies who decided to go completely safe and wear relatively simple(yeah! I'm talking about YOU crazy gaga!) and georgeous gowns. I'm not usually one to pick a safe outfit on the red carpet but based on everyone elses choices, these two ladies NAILED it. This is what we call perfection. Everything from the hair to the make up to the accessories. Great job ladies!
PS: Keri Hilsons neck and shoulders are to-die-for....uber toned yet feminine...Love it...Speaking of great bodies, I would wear the same exact thing to perform if I were as hot and as talented as Pink.... Her perfomance was astounding! She raised the bar that she had set at the AMAs and came back with a perfomance that I can undoutably say was the best of the evening...(Take THAT Gaga!!! love ya...MEAN IT!)

No comments: