Sunday, February 21, 2010

My first pair of Oxfords= love

I first noticed oxfords on Sienna Miller while she was filming "The September Issue" and I instantly fell in love. I just purchased my first pair from Steve Madden on sale and I'm so excited to break them out in the Spring. I got them in grey because I don't have any grey shoes(even though I've been lusting for grey boots for two winters now) and also because it's different.


This is how the awesome people at stevemadden.com suggest wearing them:

Next, I'm going to buy these "Harrlem" boots from Steve Madden (customer loyalty..can you tell?) I love them in brown. They look really rugged...almost retro..love them!
In case any one is wondering, this is how Steve Madden suggests you wear them:
They look like lots of fun and I'm pretty sure that I can rock them in more ways than suggested. I can't wait to buy and rock these bitches!


**for clearer images go to www.stevemadden.com

No comments: